For months, we’ve been posting tutorials to unleash your Arduino projects and provide all C++ power to Arduino projects with multiple classes and files. But not until we were on a workshop for newbies, we realized we have been missing the basics on how to use biicode to program your arduino.
So let’s get started, Biicode is a client interface aplication (CLI) and to use it open the Terminal of your computer.
biicode technology gives you several advantages to richen your Arduino experience:
- Save your project in different folders for a better organization.
- Reuse yours and other user´s code. Reuse made easy: just #include the file you need and you get it. No more copy and paste files from project to project or dowloading zip files from tutorials.
- This is a simple and fast way to compile and upload your code to your Arduino.
- Use your favorite IDE or text editor, we also provide Eclipse integration.
- We are hosting adafruit, sparkfun and many other libraries, you won’t need to download and install libraries in your SDK anymore.